In order to save you time and to better prepare you in advance for your medical exam, we ask that you provide our office your IME case number if available when you book your appointment.
What you need to bring to the appointment:
- Original Passport and/or Government issued photo I.D.
- Any official papers you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) including IFH Refugee Document.
- All your current medications and/or prescription list.
- Any recent relevant medical reports.
- Eyeglasses for the eye examination.
- An interpreter if you do not speak English.
- Applicant Age 15 or under must be accompanied by his/her legal guardian.
You can eat and do not need to fast before the appointment.
Your photo will be taken at the doctor office.
We request that you give us a minimum of 24 hour notice if you must cancel your appointment.
After your exam, our office will provide you a copy as proof of eMedical document with your photo and case number for submission to IRCC and tracking purposes.
All medical results will be submitted electronically and usually between 5 to 7 business days after completion of all required tests and examinations.